Relationship wounds and negative patterns may be deep-set, and may require intense intervention to break through the core problems and create change. Couple Care services provide momentum for the in-depth treatment and healing that may be needed.
All services are highly effective and intensive personalized programs designed to help couples and individuals whose relationships suffer from chronic distress.
1. Intensive Couples Therapy Retreats are designed for you to get away from daily life stressors, responsibilities and schedules, and to focus on your relationship in a concentrated, enhanced and in-depth manner, with the goal of achieving the progress and benefits of months of traditional therapy in just a few days:
- ~Retreat with lodging at a beautiful and serene private home in Orange County, CA
- ~In-office Retreat in our lovely office in Irvine, Orange County, CA
- ~On-site Retreat in your home or a vacation spot of your choice (Geographical limitations apply)
(Meals and Travel are on your own. We can provide our recommendation for your Retreat length based on your needs at the time of your call. Pricing will depend on your Retreat option and length, and will be discussed at the time of your call. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to book your dates.)
2. Pre-Marital, Marriage and Relationship Counseling help address your relationship goals and concerns, while working on improved communication, intimacy, understanding and empathy to lead to a more fulfilling relationship – and a more fulfilling life!
3. Re-Igniting Passion is a program planned to help you re-kindle the spark and romance in your relationship, rebuild stimulating energy and explore a passionate re-connection with one another.
4. Decision Making / Conscious Un-Coupling / Divorce Counseling Supports individuals still in the divorce decision making process to sort through and take an optimum decision for themselves. Helps individuals and couples who are going through a divorce to intentionally, and mindfully untangle their lives, seek closure, co-parent if applicable, and in some cases maintain a friendship. Helps individuals and couples who are divorced to heal from deep wounds and find closure and peace, as well as navigate life post-divorce.
Note: Couple Care is not for you if your relationship suffers from the threat of ongoing violence, history of harm to self or other, drug/alcohol addiction, suicidal/homicidal thoughts, or a major mental illness. Please access local therapeutic help for these situations.